|Name of product||shower cubicle hinges , black shower hinges, bathroom hinges|
|material||304 stainless steel /brass|
|Color||Polished and follow your request|
|Open angle||180 degree|
|Glass thickness||8-12 mm|
|Application||Shower door ,tempering glass door, bathroom room glass door|
|Feature||Easy install, durable, no rust, resistance|
|After sale service||Online training, online technical support.|
* glass to glass hinges use CNC precision casting, advantaged technology to shape the stainless steel into a whole parts, have stronger supporting bracket for the glass hinges.
* Double sliding barn stainless steel clips multi-layer anti-skid gasket to avoid the friction between the glass and mental, and have more protect to the glass and slip, have more protection and moving smoothly.
* glass door hinges have stainless steel thickened splint stronger bearing capacity waterproof anti-rust, anti-fracture, firmer ,high quality materials, science structure, sure the hinges can durable.
* Shower doors parts clips have 304 stainless steel thickened design, rugged and practical
* Inside use the pearl wool to protect the hinges, and use single white box for every hinges, outside use the carton box. You can hot stamp your logo on the hinges or packing box.
* we guarantee the quality, every product must be check by QC before packing, and every step must be check also to make sure the quality well be control.
* We have trading company, and have three factories, we can design and develop new glass door hinges for you according to you request. If you cannot find the shower room hardware parts on out wet side, please contact us for more products information.
Whether it is an internal door handle or an external door handle, when it falls off, the entire door lock needs to be removed and then installed. How to install the door handle when it falls off? First screw down the three screws on the side of the door. The upper and lower screws are used to fix the lock body, and the middle one is mainly used to connect with the handle. How to install the door handle when it falls off? Then remove the two screws on the inner side of the door, and hold the outer door handle with your hand at the same time to avoid falling off and damage. How to install the door handle when it falls off? Remove the external door handle and cover plate. Be careful not to lose the cover plate screws. How to install the door handle when it falls off? Install the inner handle, rotate the screw hole to the outside, and then tighten it with screws, so that the door handle can be fixed. How to install the door handle when it falls off? After installing each part, pull the handle several times to see if it is normal, firm and flexible. If it cannot be used normally, check whether it is installed in place or replace the lock body.